The amount owed search screen enables you to retrieve, print or export transaction amount information for a single entity or group. You must have administrative privileges or higher to use this function.
- Select Amount Owed Search from the settlements menu, or use the shortcut Alt S M.
- Once the amount owed search screen opens, click Enter Search Criteria.
- The search screen works by matching the data that you enter in one or more columns. If you click the Search button without entering any criteria you will first receive a warning box ( see below ) and if you select Yes then the system will retrieve all transaction amounts. Search criteria entered in a vertical column is handled as a logical OR. For example, entering PAYABLE in the Type column in the first row and then DEDUCTION in the Type column in the second row will result in all amounts that are either Payable or a Deduction to be retrieved. Data entered in a horizontal row is handled as a logical AND. For example, entering PAYABLE into the Type column and YES into the Taxable column will result in all amounts that are both Payable and Taxable to be retrieved and displayed.
- Several of the data fields will display a drop down list of possible matches when clicked. Columns like Entity, Type, Taxable, Division, Rate Type, and Reference Type all provide drop down list boxes.
- Once your search data is entered click the Search button. All matching data will be displayed in the grid. In the picture below are all transactions for the driver SAM.
Now that there is data displayed, a right click in the grid area will enable you to sort the results, filter out unnecessary data, print, or export the results. Clicking on the column headers will also sort the data in ascending order and clicking the header again will sort the data in descending order.