Please see the instructions below to prepare your workstation to access the Profit Tools hosted environment with Parallels.
- Download and install the appropriate Parallels client for your workstation.
- Select next through all of the windows in the installer and skip the "Single Sign On" setup. Select "No" when prompted to setup a Remote Access Server and uncheck the checkbox to launch Parallels when prompted. The following step will configure Parallels.
- Copy and paste the configuration URL into the web browser to pre-configure the Parallels program.
- Login with your hosted credentials provided by Profit Tools Customer Service.
- The program shortcuts should automatically be created on the desktop. If you need to create new shortcuts, right-click on the Parallels Client icon in the notification tray, select "Restore", and "Create Shortcut for All Visible Applications" to create desktop shortcuts on your computer for easy access.
*Parallels Client icon in the notification tray.
You may also login with a web browser instead of using the Parallels client.
- Go to https://ras-k2.vdesktopcloud.com and enter your hosted username and password provided by Profit Tools Customer Service.
- Select the Profit Tools icon and login with your Profit Tools credentials. If you have scheduler access and need to login to the scheduler session, select the Scheduler Account icon and enter the hosted credentials for the scheduler account provided by Profit Tools Customer Service.
Users on tablets or mobile devices can download and install the Parallels client from the app store, enter the server name "ras-k2.vdesktopcloud.com", and use their hosted username and password to access the environment.
Please contact Profit Tools Customer Service if you require assistance preparing your workstation.